Pharmacuticals & Cosmetic Industry
GreenErect provides eco friendly solutions for disinfection and sanitisation.
The biggest problem faced by the pharma and cosmetic industry is microbial loading. Our 360 degree disinfection solution covers SURFACE, WATER & AIR.
Formulation, Production, Injectable, packing & filling areas, R&D laboratories, Tissue Culture labs, QC & Q.A. Lab, Air Handling Units, ducts, cooling towers, storage water.
- Process Water
- Surface & Air Disinfection
- Instruments Disinfection
- CIP/LOOP System disinfection
- Resin and Filter Disinfection
- Storage Tank Disinfection
- Laundry Disinfection
- Air conditioning Systems & Ducts
- patek philippe replica watches
The New Generation ECO FRIENDLY DISINFECTANT & FUMIGANT
AqBON-27 is FDA approved. It's main components are:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Food grade stabilising & activating gel
All ingredients that make up the stabilising gel in AqBON are food safe. Unlike normal hydrogen peroxide very little product is wasted, making AqBON far more (cost) effective – up to 20 times.
The combination gives us the following advantages:
- Clear, colourless and odourless liquid that is miscible with water in all ratios.
- Highly effective against bacteria, viruses, moulds, etc.
- Surfactant (lowers the surface tension of a liquid - allowing easier spreading).
- Breaks down into water, hydrogen and oxygen.
- Very rapid disinfection
- Long lasting disinfection
- No resistance
- Environment friendly
- Highly effective against biofilm.
Features and benefits:
- LEAVES NO RESIDUAL.
- An area of 1000 cubic feet can be completely sterile within 30 minutes of spraying without causing any irritation to the eyes, nose and skin –unlike conventionally used formulations. With ULV fogger gives a very fine mist which allows the formulation to be suspended in the atmosphere for a longer period of time guaranteeing a 100% kill rate of all air borne bacteria’s and fungus
- Eco friendly, odourless and exhibits no influence on the taste yet it has a beneficial effect on the entire air born, water born bacteria and fungus
- AqBON does not form any harmful or toxic by- products, since its only decomposition products are water and oxygen. It is therefore friendly to you and your environment.
- AqBON remains effective through a pH range of 2 -7, and through a temperature range from 0oC to 95oC. This means you no longer have to make tedious and costly pH and temperature adjustments to ensure your disinfectant is achieving the expected results.
- Eliminates obnoxious odours arising from putrefactive processes, yet leaves no residual odours of its own. The result is a more pleasant working environment.
- Non-foaming and has good rinse off characteristics.
- Concentration of AqBON in 'use solutions' is measured on site using AqBON test strips. This method is quick, clean, simple, inexpensive and accurate.
AQBON 27 TEST RESULTS