SURPREET SURI - Founder & CEO
He is an expert in the field of real estate development and construction. Turning a creative design into a master piece is Surpreet’s forte as he has successfully developed more than 19 million sq ft of real estate in Delhi NCR for “The 3C Company” Group. Under his guidance the company has taken up more than 250 acres for development as Group Housing and Commercial Projects. The total number of flats that are presently under completion and handover are 11693 of which about 4000 have already been handed over.
With his foresight, conviction and never ending zeal, the 3C group has taken up a host of projects ranging from hotels and farmhouses to corporate offices of multinational companies. A firm believer of fair business ethics, he believes in reorienting ways to develop landmarks that not only match the client’s requirements but also stand out from the rest as suave masterpieces.
A nationally acclaimed professional, Surpreet has been recognized for the profusion of projects that he has developed. Udyog Ratan Award, National Achievements Award for Construction and Design, International Building & Construction Excellence Award in 2006, National Citizen Guild Award are a few of the recognitions conferred on him for his outstanding contribution to the sector.
Incorporated M/s Vistar Constructions Pvt Ltd in 1990, and as Joint Managing Director oversaw the rapid growth of the said company. The company created a niche for itself in the above field, which fact is borne out by the repeat business garnered from some of the topmost clients in the country.
Surpreet is a man with strong convictions and believes Environmental Conservation is the need of the hour. It is with this conviction that he has diversified into Green Erect (Enzyme Based Green Cleaning Solutions). Under his leadership Green Erect has obtained approvals from various Agencies including FDA and is continuously receiving positive test results from clients engaged in the Hospitality, Healthcare and other Industries within India and abroad.
Dr. POONAM SHARMA VELAMURI – Head QC
Dr. Poonam Sharma Velamuri is a Medical Entomologist having 15 yrs experience in research. She has worked in the field of environmental biotechnology and vector control. Her major thrust is on development of novel strategies for management of insecticide resistance. She has supervised Post-graduate Students of different Universities for their Experimental Projects and Reports.
1. Awarded Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship for Doctoral Studies ICMR fellowship for Post-Doctoral Studies Research
2. She has contributed in the preparation of “Operational Manual of Integrated Vector Management India 2015” Published by the Directorate of National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme (NVBDCP), Directorate General of Health Services and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GOI.
3. Rapporteur in a WHO & NVBDCP workshop on Malaria Vector Insecticide Resistance Monitoring and Management in India in 2015
4. LIFE MEMBER of National Academy of Vector Borne Disease
5. Member of the Scientific Secretariat for the organization of the International Conference on Applied Phycology “Algae in Biotechnology and Environment in 2006 She has about 10 publications in national and international peer-reviewed journals, 25 national and international patents granted for formulation of bacterial consortia for bioremediation of industrial wastewater. She has also worked with the National Institute of Malaria Research from 2006 to 2008 and 2009 to 2017 in different entomological projects and has spent a brief period at Health Management Research Institute as a Consultant – Entomologist in the year 2008. Her major interest in management of insecticide resistance is using a variety of computational approaches to study the mechanisms of insecticide resistance.
SUSHIL TRIPATHI – Head Research & Development
Qualification M.Sc. Microbiology from PEriyar University, Tamilnadu . Has 10 yrs experience in the pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and food processing sectors with Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer ltd., VVF ltd. and Capital Foods as a quality control / quality assurance / R&D / NPD product validation, method validation and new product development calibration documentation.
Microbiological quality control, Enzyme based product development, validation of new product development, microbiology analysis, production of antiseptic liquid and disinfectant manufacturing.
DHRUV SAWHNEY – Head of South India
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERIENCE:
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERIENCE:
17 years of rich experience in facilities management, administration, relationship management. Well adaptive towards corporate culture and behaviour.
Wall2wall Property Management Services
Supply and Manage Housekeeping Staff, Front office, Office Boys, Mail room, Gardeners, Plumbers and Security Staff for corporates & Software companies Recruited & managed close to 2000 employees.
Lenovo India Pvt Ltd - Country Head Real Estate and Facilities
Responsible for real estate transaction, interior construction project and facilities management needs of the organization at all its locations in India Administration and Facility Management
DEEPAK KHURANA – Financial Consultant
An ex – banker having 25 years’ experience in the Credit and Foreign Exchange Departments of a Nationalised Bank, Deepak has for the last 10 years been playing a key role in the finance and corporate affairs of The 3C Company and lately also the Vistar Group. He brings to the table a hands on experience in Real Estate, Finance and Corporate Affairs.
A Commerce topper from The Air Force Bal Bharti School, Lodi Road, New Delhi and a graduate from the Sri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University, Delhi. He is also a Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers, Mumbai.